- Large enamel pin measuring approximately 1.63" x 1.31" (41mm x 33mm).
- Two metal clasps on the back of this pin make it twice as secure.
- Original art by Ectogasm. Designed in Los Angeles.
- Artist's signature stamped on the back for authenticity.
- Ready to display. Comes on a card in a plastic sleeve with hang hole.
This beautiful pin features a death's-head moth held in a pair of witchy, tattooed hands.
The death's-head hawkmoth is best known for the spooky skull pattern on its thorax. It's eerie appearance has surrounded it in superstition. A favorite insect of pop culture, it famously appears in the 1991 film Silence of the Lambs, a surrealist film by Luis Buñuel and Salvador Dalí, and Edgar Allan Poe's short story, The Sphinx.